Sunday, January 13, 2013

Book Vending Machine Results

I walked towards the door of the Wooden Monkey excitement rising, I was finally going to achieve my new dream of using a book vending machine. I could see the shop keeper through the window but everything else was dim. I started to worry was it open? I walked closer I could see the sign now, it said closed. I felt the disappointment hit me, this was my last day in Ontario and the trip there was unpleasant enough it was going to be a long time before I came again. This was probably my only chance to get a book from a vending machine. I started to turn away, I saw a motion out of the corner of my eye. The shop keeper was beckoning me back, he was letting me in! The first thing that had actually gone right on my trip, I was in. I scanned the store spotted the book vending machine and put in my money. I am now the proud owner of Rifle and Caravan by James Barnes. I have absolutely no clue what it is about but someday I will read it and fingers crossed it will be awesome.  Either way I am glad I actually made it and totally recommend this store. They are nice, the books are cool, and better yet they have a vending machine full of books.


Vending machine video:


No comments: