Thursday, December 6, 2012

Library Random Story

I love the randomness of libraries you never know what is going to happen or what people are thinking. I was checking in some returns the other day and there was a dollar taped to the side of the book and sure enough there was a fine on the book. It's so fun that they thought to pay their fine that way. Just like the people who tape the receipts for the items to their book so we know what was returned. What's really fun about it was this was a return from another library so this dollar was totally missed by the first person who checked it in. I can just imagine this poor person coming in a being like "why weren't my fines payed?, I already paid that fine." I also can imagine this becoming a thing, every time they have a late item they tape the money to a book and return it. Oh well it makes the job interesting which works for me.

No comments: